甘肃快3开奖结果今天 www.kplj.net 1. If you would like to know more about my ability, I can be available for an interview at any time convenient to you.
2. If you desire an interview, I shall be most happy to call in person, on any day and at any time you may appoint.
3. Should you entertain my application favorably, I would spare no trouble to acquit myself to your satisfaction.
4. You will find enclosed a testimonial from the President of the University who has kindly offered to provide you with any further details you may require.
5. I hope that you will give me an interview at some time convenient to you.
6. If there is further information that you wish in the meantime, please let me know. I can always be reached at the address given at the beginning of this letter.
7. I shall be able to call for an interview at your convenience and shall be able to supply any necessary or examples of my previous work.
8. I am happy to refer you upon your request people who can tell you of my work and my character.
9. I would be very happy to work under your supervision if it is possible. Thank you very much for your kind attention. Please send me an answer at your earliest convenience.
10. I believe that I can fulfill the requirements in your company. I hope you will be able to place me somewhere.
11. I wish to assure you that, if successful, I would endeavor to give you every satisfaction.
12. Thank you in advance for your consideration and courtesy.
13. I am enclosing a brief resume as you requested. Please let me know if you want an interview.
14. I would be pleased if you would grant me an interview at you convenience.
15. Trusting you will give my application kind consideration and hoping to hear favorably from you at your convenience.